Students and Young Canadians Aged 12 to 18
- Create a profile or log in. View your test scores and update your profile anytime.
- Take time to read?the Discover Canada Study Guide before taking the Challenge.
- Click Start the Challenge in your profile. You have 15 minutes to answer 20 questions.
- Share your results on Facebook or Twitter – especially if you're?a 100% Club Member.
Take the shortened Citizenship Challenge to see how well you know Canada! Be sure to share your results on Facebook or Twitter—especially if you’re a 100% Club Member!
Teachers and Group Leaders
- Create a profile or log in. Your account will help you find and track all?your information, including delivery addresses and students' past scores.
- Register for the Citizenship Challenge by adding new classes or re-registering previous groups. Teachers who register multiple classes are eligible for bonus prizes.
You can take the Challenge using:
- PDF versions of this year’s quiz. Download and print the quizzes and learning tools from your profile.
- A Class ID you share with students to use when signing up individually online.
- If the Citizenship Challenge has been taken in class, input?the results online. If students have completed the test online, watch the results come in automatically.
Have specific questions or requests??Email us.